Apartment is convenient to (map): Downtown Bus st.
Overall guest ratings: 7☺
Latest reviews of Studio Apartment Janackova:The apartment is in a very central location and very convenient to the old town. The apartment was very clean, well fitted out and generally was very suited to our needs. I would recommend it to anyone going to Bratislava for a break.John from United Kingdom on a short break wrote on 25.01.2011 More reviews...
Studio Apartment Janackova is a very comfortable self-catering apartment for up to three persons. Janackova has a combined bedroom/living room with a double bed and an additional sofabed. The apartment is located in a very quiet part of Bratislava Old Town with the popular Medical Garden (park) in vicinity, providing a good alternative to a hotel.
The size of this studio apartment is 40 square meters or approx. 430 square feet, including one room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
Minimum stay of two nights required. The apartment is located on the elevated ground floor in the building with an elevator.
Apartment contains: TV bath toilet fridge
Nearby: Medical garden, Bus station
Earliest check-in time: 14:00
Latest check-out time: 12:00
Other facilities: bed linens and towels, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, vacuum cleaner, washing machine, cable TV
Internet available: broadband internet upon request
Size: 40m2 (3 persons)
Additional information: • Minimum stay of two nights required.
• No deposit is required for last minute bookings.
• Children up to six years stay free of charge.
• For advanced bookings prices and apartment availability will be guaranteed when a 20% deposit payment is received and confirmation is issued. The preferred way of paying the deposit is via PayPal.
• Cancellations or changes made more than 7 days before arrival are without penalty but will attract a 10 Euro banking service charge.
• Any changes or cancellation made less than 7 days before planned arrival or no-shows are subject to loss of the 20% deposit.
• In addition, on arrival the guest will be asked for a 100 Euro (or SKK 4000) deposit or a credit card guarantee against possible damage to the premises resulting from negligence.
• Two methods of payment are accepted: either before arrival via PayPal or at arrival by cash in Euros.
• Please provide estimated time of arrival and mode of transportation in the comments section.
• As a general guideline the check-in time is after 2.00 P.M. and the check-out time is at 12.00 A.M, nevertheless, the apartment owners will try to accommodate your schedule whenever possible.
• The apartment owner will meet you on your arrival to welcome you to the apartment, provide you with the keys and answer any questions.
Address:Studio Apartment JanackovaJanackova St.
Bratislava 811 08
District: Stare Mesto
16 min to Main square 1.3 km (4 min) to Main square 10 km (14 min) to the Airport
3.6 km (8 min) to the Main train station 2.1 km (5 min) to the Bus station 2.7 km (7 min) to the IIHF hockey stadium
GPS: 48.14813, 17.11936 Show Studio Apartment Janackova in Google Earth
Print the map with Studio Apartment Janackova.
Public transport directionsFrom Airport:
Take bus no. 61 (direction hlavna stanica) and get off at Bajkalska stop (12 stops, 16 min). Change for trolleybus no. 205 (direction Rajska) and get off at Cintorinska stop (8 stops, 12 min). Walk straight forward and then turn right to Francisciho, walk about 20 meters.
From Main Train Station:
Take trolleybus no. 210 (direction Autobusová stanica) and get off at the terminal stop AS Mlynske Nivy (6 stops, 10 min)
From Bus Station:
Take trolleybus no. 202 (direction Rajska) and get off at Cintorinska stop (1 stop, 2 min). Walk straight forward and then turn right to Francisciho, walk about 20 meters.
Public transport available in proximity of Studio Apartment Janackova:Trams: 1, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 17 (Mariánska stop),
Trolleybuses: 202, 205, 206, 208 (Cintorínska stop),
Night lines: N72 (Cintorínska stop).
Studio Apartment Janackova Marcus from Germany wrote on 08.08.2009 2009-08-08:Satisfied with the apartment. Maybe not great value for money, but OK. 3
Studio Apartment Janackova Geraint from Wales wrote on 10.11.2005 2005-11-10:Apartment Janackova was ideally situated near the old town. It was very clean and spacious. The internet photos were correct. We would stay there again.3
Studio Apartment Janackova Hugh from UK wrote on 08.11.2005 2005-11-08:The central location and the value for money make this an excellent choice for other travellers planning a short stay.3
Studio Apartment Janackova Eugene from Canada wrote on 02.08.2005 2005-08-02:It is centrally located, extremely efficiently run, newly renovated, clean with a responsive and professional manager. Booking confirmation was received shortly after the request was made. Any minor discrepancies (e.g. lack of a washing machine, non-functioning TV connection) were quickly and efficiently rectified once we arrived, even (i.e. the TV connection) without a request on our part.
The apartment is located on a dead-end street - especially appreciated for the quiet and its proximity to several excellent local restaurants (e.g. Plzensky Dvor, Neolit) and Tesco (the local large department store in conjunction with a super market). 3
Studio Apartment Janackova John from Ireland wrote on 31.07.2005 2005-07-31:Thank you so much for renting me the beautiful apartment in Janackova. It was so well equipped, immaculately clean and had everything one could want in one's own home. Also the location was just ideal - only minutes walk from all the main attractions and facilities (like "Tesco"!).3
Studio Apartment Janackova Maarit and Ari from Finland wrote on 25.04.2005 2005-04-25:We were really satisfied with the odern apartment in a quiet place, still very close to the city. The apartment was even better than we expected. This apartment is a good choice for a traveller, who needs space, quietness and a neat place. Also the apartment owner was frienndly to let us keep our luggage in the apartment until our bus was going to Vienna, because there was no new bookings.3
Note: Availability is indicative and will be confirmed directly.
>> Read more testimonials of Bratislava visitors who used www.BratislavaHotels.com...
>> Other nearby properties